Small Things Matter
At Park Circle Jiu Jitsu, we believe that details are valuable. We are setting the standard for ethics in consumer experience in the martial arts. We offer unprecedented levels of control over membership with monthly contracts, any time cancellation options, and much more. Just to be extra clear, here are some more details that you may never need but are good to know
1. Can I cancel my own membership?
You absolutely can. All you have to do is go to your email where you get purchase receipts from our billing company Moon Clerk and follow the instructions. If you have any trouble, contact Joseph at 843.870.0410 call/text
2. My child missed a class or a couple classes, can he double up the following week?
Absolutely, you don't even have to ask.
3. My child didn't come to class this month, can we apply our payment of this month to next month?
Unfortunately no. Our membership is much like Netflix or a gym membership. We supply classes but we don't force anyone to attend. Your attendance is your side of the bargain. If we had to monitor who didn't come and deduct it from their membership, it would take up too much time that we would rather spend making your kids awesome in Jiu Jitsu.
4. We paid for classes, can we transfer this to another child?
Unfortunately no. We offer discounted packages with the understanding that it will be used by one student and not subdivided amongst several people.
5. We paid for some lessons that we didn't use, can we apply that towards a camp or gear?
Sorry, that is not something we offer.